Friday, April 20, 2012

Find the Best Digital SLR Lens

I've been taking photos semi-professionally for a while now. I can say they were professional because I got paid for them, right? Haha!! Well... Now that I have my awesome ninja-like camera (Many thanks to the best boyfriend in the world, my boyfriend, for getting it for me!!) I guess the shopping doesn't stop once you buy the camera.

LENSES -- FOCAL POINTS -- APERTURES --- OH MY!!

I have one awesome set of photography friends who have been trying to guide me in the right direction but I was still a little unsure about lenses.  With a price tag like some of these lenses, you want to be sure! I started googling around and I ran across the BEST website talking about what SLR lens you should get. It teaches you all of the lens basics. I just wanted to share the link and the love. Here it is:

http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/best-digital-slr-lens.html

No comments: