Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sex and the City 2 - Movie Premiere

How lucky can one girl get?  When the Sex and the City movie came out 2 summers ago my friend Melissa and I called into the radio station trying to win tickets to the movie premiere. We both called and called... WHOOO!!! I was the winning caller 25!!!!!!  I had never been so excited in my life! It was like winning the lottery for me, haha.

The night of the premiere Melissa and I headed down to Tempe after work, dressed up in our super cute shoes and outfits.  We arrived and the line was already around the building, our jaws were on ground.  This was our first premiere so we didn't know what to expect. We waited in line with our fingers crossed and for a couple of hours. In the end we made it into the theater, we were the last of the 10 people to get in. We had to sit in the very front row, but it was still super fun!

Now Sex and the City 2 is here!  SUPER EXCITING!!!! **girly screams**

Last night was the movie premiere for Sex and the City 2 and my friend Angela landed tickets and she took me with her! Whooo Hooo! I was sooo excited to be able to go to a Sex and the City movie premiere again.  This time it was at the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and it fit the scene a lot better. [Waiting in line next to a Louis Vuitton store instead a dumpster behind the Harkins at the Tempe Marketplace makes a difference, lol]

I really am grateful to Angela for picking me for her extra ticket! We had such a fun time and the movie was great! I cannot wait till you all can see it this Friday, you're going to love it! Thanks again Angela!

Movie Review: I did like the first movie better, there was a lot more going on and it showed more of the deep friendship the women have for each-other [I enjoyed that part the most].  But this one was still super cute and filled with the best fashion. You'll never believe what happens!

No comments: