Thursday, April 21, 2011

Even Graphic Designers Enjoy a Good Time! Click Click Click!

Isn't YouTube funny? You'll be on there looking at "legit videos" for work or viewing a link a friend sends you and before you know it you're 8 clicks deep checking out videos.  One thing leads to another and before you know it you're checking out awesome Thriller flash mob YouTube videos in downtown Phoenix. Let the good times roll, right? Well, lets just hope you don't have to work the next day because that can sting the next day.

I suppose you can say I was struck by the YOUTUBE CLICK bug again tonight.  Nothing to be ashamed of really, everyone does it... or at least I'd like to think so, haha.

A couple of days ago I thought it would be cool idea to round up a few of these Zumba dance videos I found on YouTube on a one paged website.  It turned out to be a great idea because I use that website almost every day now to get my dance on [let me know if you want the link of the Zumba website I made, I'll share].

ANYWAYS.... Tonight after I shook it like a salt shaker I did the infamous YOUTUBE CLICK while sitting on the couch trying to catch my breath and ran across this awesome video on, I'd like to think, my next vacation spot in Bora Bora.  I thought you could enjoy a good vacation from your own computer video like I did. I also really like the song, I'm downloading it right now!




Now that you've watched the Bora Bora Youtube video, are you craving a margarita as well?

No comments: