Monday, May 02, 2011

Phoenix Comicon 2011! Michael Jackson's Thriller!

Booty bounce... booty bounce...  Rawrr turn... Rawrr turn...

Say hello to the "killer" dance steps of Michael Jackson's THRILLER! Well, these are the names of the steps we use in our Phoenix Flash Mob Dance Group. Haha!

As a group member of this Phoenix Flash Mob Dance Group, I'm excited to pass the word along that we will be at this year's Phoenix Comicon 2011, dancing and teaching Michael Jackson's Thriller.  It will be a lot of fun and I hope so see you there! The Phoenix Thriller Flash Mob Dance Group will only be there Saturday, so be sure to mark your calendars right now!

If you wanna learn the dance for fun you can check out the Thrill The World - Phoenix Valley website for free youtube videos and other information on events. Don't forget our Main Event is in October where were dance to complete a world record at the Arizona State Fair while raising money for charity! We are always recruiting for our big day, Thrill Day!

More importunely for me, the logo I created for this flash mob group is on the actual Phoenix Comicon 2011 website -- Whoo Hoo! I've made many designs in my day and it still feels good to have my work showing to thousands and on such a highly acclaimed website.  I feel very VIP!

If you missed any of our Thriller Flash Mobs, no worries! I've got your back!  Here are a few videos of us Thrilling the World... well Phoenix!

 


Phoenix Children's Hospital is the official charity of Thrill The World-Phoenix Valley! Please help us raise money for PCH by making an online donation through Thrill The World - Phoenix Valley. Click Here to Donate

No comments: