Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall...who has the most gadgets of all?


I think the response I would get from the mirror would be, you do Heather. 

I really enjoy my little gadgets including: 7 USB Drives [including a bracelet version], 2 MP3 Players, 2 iPods, 2 External Hard Drives, 2 Mini SD cards, a Mini SD card USB reader, and who knows what else I have that I didn't see for the photo-shoot. Tehe!

I've been called the girl "MacGyver" and the gadget master in my day.  I've had friends tease me that I should design purses that have a spot for all of my gadgets. That sure would be convenient for me! I should one day, who knows what other "girl nerds" are out there like myself.  These days you are lucky to find a purse with a pocket for your phone! Uggg!

Funny comment about my gadget collection - I don't really use the USB flash drives anymore.  I recently got an external hard drive and now I'm in business for totally huge files. Knowing I WONT run out of room, makes me smile. I wish I would have had it earlier, it's so great! Design College would have been totally different, in a good way. 

EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE = Life Changing!

It is funny looking how far technology has come. Who remembers records, tapes, zip drives, floppy disk, and everything else?  Now we are uploading thousands of songs to our ipods/Mp3 Players in the blink of an eye. Also saving HUGE files on hard drives the size of a wallet. That's some awesome technology updates over the years! Oh, Don't forget cameras and Mp3 players inside your phone! What a totally brill idea! Whoo Hoo!

Funny, it feels just like yesterday when I was in the backseat of our van on vacation with my huge case of CDs and my discman. Man, I thought I was something cool with all of my CDs in my hard leather case! Do you also remember going through 800 batteries during a trip? I sure do! We are so lucky now that our iPods/Mp3 players can just charge up or plug into the cigarette lighter port. Let the good times roll!

So, who's up for a challenge?? Who has more gadgets than me?  Post a photo or a list of your gadgets... this should be fun to see! 


No comments: