Thursday, April 01, 2010

Who's excited for the iPad??!! Only 2 days!!!

Hey!!! I bet there are tons of you out there waiting to buy the new iPad by Apple, am I right? It's like an iPhone on steroids, who wouldn't want one?  I guess I don't really want one, it would be fun but the touch screen would hurt my wrists to type. Since I'm on computers all day my wrists hurt if I don't use a split keyboard or a fluffy mouse pad.  Even the Kodak kiosk's at the store hurt me after a while passes. What a bummer! No iPad dreams for me, lol.

That's ok! I'm just fine and dandy with my powerbook, it's by far my most prized possession. If my apartment was going down in flames I would do all I could to save my powerbook "my baby". I would also try my best to get my hard drive filled with photos and all of my graphic design projects. Sigh... lets just hope there aren't any fires anytime soon! I would prefer it that way, and I bet my neighbors would prefer that too!

I do love my apple products, but I think it's a drag that I'm not excited about this iPad. What kind of apple representative am I? I don't really have anything cool to say about how it makes my worries go away just thinking about it. I guess I'll have to see one to believe it. I should go to the store and play with it, then we'll see how badly my wrists will hurt. COMING APRIL 3RD!!!!!!

That takes me to the conversation of the iPhone. Oh, how I've longed for the iPhone before it was even invented. I remember telling my friends how I wish there was something with a camera, phone, and iPod all in one.  They DAY the iPhone came out i was sitting in a puddle of drool [Gross! Not really... lol]. Well, lets just say I was VERY excited but at the same time I was sad because it was $600 or higher [I don't remember]. All I know is that it was TOO much for me so I continued to carry all of the goodies of mine in a purse. [camera, cell, iPod, gum, chap-stick, cash, id cards, and who knows what else]. Ok, a big purse. Haha

I believe my iPhone adventure will be taking place very soon. Check out this link about the new iPhone soon to be released:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304370304575152242601774892.html

Yes!!!! The new iPhone could end AT&T's U.S. Monopoly! I'm so excited to see they might be branching out to all carriers! I don't know who you're cell phone carrier is, but I was/have been with Alltel for more than 10 years now. I didn't want to switch because they were such a great company to be with [good price, great customer service].  Alltel is now Verizon, and I'm cool with Verizon as well so far. I cannot wait to get the iphone with Verizon, that is going to be awesome. Lets hope they get the new iphone soon! I mean, that is the one reason that I would actually consider changing carriers - iPhone. The great and powerful iPhone.  It wins my heart over all other phones!

1 comment:

hkdezigner said...

http://i.imgur.com/It9To.png

THE INSIDE OF THE IPAD...
(hahahaha)