Sunday, April 04, 2010

I guess the Apple iPad wasn't as innovative as we thought...

This weekend I was cleaning out my attic and I found this old dusty box in the back corner. I didn't remember putting it there, it must have been from the previous owners [Some guy named Steve Jobs?].  I thought it would be a good idea to open it and check, just to be sure. I found some photos, maps, and some archeological dig tools.

I ran across one WILD photo that I thought I would share with the world... Is it me, or does it look like the NEW Apple iPad that they are digging up?

No, seriously. Wow! Makes me wonder if our ancient ancestors were using Apple iPads back in the day.

[Click photo to view at a higher resolution]

Note: This is just a joke, photoshop magic!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hahahaha!!!! That is too funny!!! I like how it's covered in dirt!

I cannot wait to get one, I think I'm going to wait for the next version. I made that mistake when I bought my first iphone, a month later they came out with a built in speaker... GRRR~

Anonymous said...

LOVE LIVE APPLE PRODUCTS!

Anonymous said...

i don't get it. the ipad is just a fancy iphone? that was one funny photo though.

Sarah S. said...

I WANT THE IPAD SOO BAD!! IT LOOKS SO FREAKING COOL! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS, THAT MAKES ME LAUGH. DIGG.COM KNOWS HOW TO FIND THE FUNNEST PHOTOS. :-)