Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here a blog. There a blog. Everywhere a blog blog.

I'm sure you can see by all of my blog posts this week that I've jumped back on the blog band wagon AGAIN. You know, I always get super pumped up to write about things that cross my mind from time to time and then I get home and I either forget or get too busy. Then months go by with nothing new, oopsies

Well, I'm pretty excited because I found a super sweet application for my iPhone so I can blog on the go if I want. I can also upload photos, videos, and even facebook some stuff if I want. AWESOME! I'm in love with my iPhone and technology in general.

Learn more about BlogPress - The Blogger iPhone Application that will rock your socks off.

UPDATE [10/29/10]: While doing more blogger application browsing I found a blogger widget for the mac dashboard. Thank you google and macintosh! You can download the FREE application here: http://www.google.com/macwidgets/

No comments: